Monday, February 26, 2007
Two weeks old already!
We had a busy weekend...Emmy got to meet her cousin Abby, Aunt Stacy, and Uncles Greg & Kevin for the first time. She is able to stay awake for longer periods of time now, and continues to eat like a champ (and has a buddha belly to prove it!). Keith's mom is here for the week, and we are able to get a little more sleep. It's a big help having another pair of hands around. My mom is coming next week, and is very anxious to meet her granddaughter!
I can't believe Em is already 2 1/2 weeks old already! In that short period of time, we have learned the following about her:
1) She is Queen of the Poopsies (as previously detailed, and then proved again when she got her Nana Stouder this weekend)
2) She sleeps like her mother (mouth open, feet uncovered, like a log)
3) She definitely has her daddy's nose
4) She's not a big fan of tummy time
5) She likes music (humming, lullabies, she's not terribly picky)
6) 3 am car rides are a favorite sleep aid
7) She knows her Mommy & Daddy by voice now
8) Camera flashes are no big whoop
9) For her, day is night and night is day (anyone know how to fix this?!)
10) She is very chatty, and has a good set of lungs