Wednesday, February 7, 2007

It's starting!

I was up last night at 2 am, having some pretty good contractions every 8-10 minutes. Finally, at 4am, I decided sleep wasn't gonna happen, and I got up. The cats kept me company as I walked, and did deep breathing. At a little before 8am, the contractions tapered off and I've only had a couple since then. I thought my OB appt was today, so we went in, and were told the appt was for tomorrow...oops, blame pregnancy brain. I talked to the triage nurse about my night, and the doc did some baby monitoring and then checked me. Right now, I am 1-2 cm dialated and 80% thinned out. Since I wasn't actively contracting, she let us go home to try to get some sleep. She thought she might see us later tonight though! We'll keep ya posted on our progress...off to nap while we can!

No comments: