Saturday, December 2, 2006

Busy Beavers!


It's been a busy week at the Stouder house. We've been getting ready to start the nursery transformation, trying to figure out where to put our new baby "stuff" and what to do with all our other "stuff". Our answer for now is...put it in the attic. It seems just when I get things crossed off my To Do List, more gets added on to it. With just a smidge over 10 weeks to go until baby arrival, I am starting to feel a little pinched for time to get everything accomplished!

The baby name game is still going strong as well. I think we'll have it narrowed down to 2 names by the time we deliver, and will make the final decision once we see Babygirl for the first time. I think it's safe to say the middle name will be Grace. Just love that name, plus it reminds us of a good U2 song. We'll keep first names under wraps until she makes her entry into the world. I probably get asked (literally) three times a day what we're naming the baby, and that's just so hard to say until we've seen her face.

I saw the OB this week, and everything looked and sounded great. I had my diabetes screen on Friday, so hopefully everything turns out okay there. I have an ultrasound on Monday to check Babygirl's growth, so expect to see a pic on the blog this week! By the way, that's me, starting my 8th month (pic above). It felt so good to wear pants that didn't have a waistband!

3 comments:

Chad said...

Here's hoping for Matilda!

Jen said...

Love the picture! You're so cute in your overalls!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Absolutely LOVE the bibs. You have a tummy to be proud of!
PS~we are near Chattanooga tonight. Gram says snow tonight in IN.
loveyama