Sunday, November 26, 2006

Grizzly Adams Comes to Chapel Hill!


Several weeks ago, Keith decided he was ready for a change. So, he did what most rational men do when this urge hits them...he grew a beard. I must say, I like the look...he's sort of a cross between Grizzly Adams and an Eddie Bauer catalog model. He's received positive feedback from people about the facial hair, and I think he intends to keep it for a while. Now, when I see pictures of him clean shaven, it seems strange! See what you think about his new look...

2 comments:

Jen said...

I like it... :) Chad's tried to grow facial hair in various forms, but it never fills in right.

Chad said...

I dig it man! However, recently a side of my face has decided not to grow facial hair. So... there ya go. I like the look! All it needs is a beard trimmer...