Well, I've seen lots of tagging going on on several blogs I visit. Today, my Mom tagged me on her blog. I thought it might be fun to play along...
8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1) Going to see Garrison Keillor with my Mom & Keith on Mother's Day weekend
2) Celebrating our 6th anniversary in October at the U2 concert in Raleigh
3) The end of pine pollen in NC...hopefully it will be gone soon, and I'll be able to breathe again!
4) Having another baby someday
5) Seeing what comes next in my career
6) Making homemade ice cream this summer
7) Attending my brother-in-law's wedding
8) Our next trip to the beach...always a relaxing time
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1) Took my Dad to the airport to go fly home to Indiana
2) Had lunch at Whole Foods with Emmy
3) Library visit, and freaked out when Em snapped a library DVD in two when we got home!
4) Chose the wall color for the downstairs bathroom...rainwater, doesn't that sound lovely?
5) Ate too much cake...can't have it in the house, or I'll eat it all (got that honestly from my Gram!)
6) Worked out with the trainer at the gym...ouchie.
7) Watched American Idol
8) Baked a quiche with the leftover Easter ham...yummy!
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1) Open up a bakery / Independent Children's bookstore with my best friend Jen.
2) Live within 30 minute driving distance of all of Emmy's grandparents, so they could enjoy her more often
3) Own a beach house (hey, a beach shack would do!), and go there regularly
5) Sing (well)
6) Take the summer off, and travel internationally
7) Know how to do Photoshop, so I could alter pics, and do Digiscrapping
8) Knit or crochet
I won't tag anyone, but if anyone feels like playing along, please leave a link to your blog answers in the comments section!