Friday, July 27, 2007

A Week of Firsts

I tell ya, having an infant in the house means being prepared for lots of changes in a short period of time. This week was no exception! Emmy is trying very hard to get her first tooth, yesterday she did her first straight-arm push-up (I was so proud!), we may take her swimming for the first time this weekend, and next week she starts daycare...whew! Oh!!! One more...I gave Em her first haircut today! She needed a trim badly, so I snipped some strands while she did tummy time this afternoon. (got some pics, will upload later) Needless to say, I am terribly behind in scrapbooking her milestones...they just keep adding up! She is quickly approaching the 6 month mark, and we simply can't believe it. She is growing so fast, it almost seems I am putting away clothes on a weekly basis that she has outgrown. Oh my, as my mom would say, she'll be walking, talking and painting her toenails before we know it!

No comments: