1) The opportunity to finally be a Mom, and get to see our Babygirl everyday.
2) That both of us found great job opportunities that keep us closer to home.
3) That I finally made time to start exercising again...it feels good.
4) That Emmy has such wonderful grandparents, who love her, and love & support us in many different ways.
5) That my 90 year-old Gram is still here, and still a stinker.
6) That the cats have adjusted SO well to Emmy's presence in their lives.
7) That we are all *finally* healthy after 5 weeks of being constantly sick.
8) That we have truly fabulous friends, who just happen to live too damn far away (okay, so I'm NOT thankful for that last part)
9) That we have a warm place to sleep, enough food to eat, and money to pay the bills.
10) That I have a loving & supportive husband, who still seems to like me after being together 6 years.