Saturday, September 22, 2007

6 month Portraits






Here are some of the 6 month portraits we had done recently (okay, so in August!). Emmy was at the tail end of a cold, and we made it through with only one snotball in any of the photos. Funny, the things you're thankful for once you have a kiddo! Anyway, we had a male photographer this time around, and he wasn't nearly as interested in the quality of the shots as our photographer at our first session. I didn't realize until the photos came back that almost all the backdrops were black! (Not a great choice for a dark-haired child) In the future, I will be requesting the initial photographer specifically, as she did a fantastic job. Ignore the funky photo angles, as I had to take a picture of a picture, and was trying to avoid a glare from the flash.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I really like the one of her standing...I'm assuming w/ each of your hands? Great shot....