Friday, March 27, 2009

Weekend Plans

Well, we've got a full plate scheduled for the weekend. Keither is getting up super early to take the van in for maintenance. Honda doesn't do appointments, and it's first come, first served. As you can imagine, Saturdays are very busy, so you've gotta get there at the butt-crack of dawn if you don't want to waste your entire day there waiting around. I whipped up a new recipe tonight to have for breakfast tomorrow...baked french toast, using leftover french bread. It can sit in the fridge overnight. If it's any good, I'll post the recipe. I am having a stamp class tomorrow, and 6 ladies are coming over to get crafty with me. It's all about Easter & spring...we'll be busy getting inky while Keith takes Emmy out to lunch at Evos, which is our new favorite "fast food" place. It's got air-baked fries, low-fat shakes & smoothies, and a variety of WAY healthier versions of your favorites. Em loves the chicken fingers, and Keith and I are partial to the veggie burgers. If you have one near you, give it a whirl! Emmy was invited to a birthday party of a classmate at a place called Jumping Beans. We've not been there, but from what I understand, it's filled with those blow-up jumping things. Perfect place for burning toddler energy! Sunday, Keith and I are having a movie/dinner date...yippee! I really wanted to see the new movie, Sunshine Cleaning, but don't see that it's playing anywhere here. I think we'll end up seeing Duplicity. We'll give a movie review on the next post! Hope you all have wonderful weekends!

1 comment:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Checked out the Evos menu...sounds interesting, and how cool that it's right next to Trader Joe's.
Sounds like a busy, packed weekend for you guys.