Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!



It's so special to be able to celebrate Mother's Day this year as a Mom. I woke up this morning to the sound of Keith changing/feeding Emmy at around 6 am. Keith had gone out VERY early this morning to bring me home flowers, and had a lovely card for me as well. He ordered an awesome charm bracelet with a black & white photo of Emmy and I. I LOVE IT! It has room for more photos in the years to come. The link for the jewelry website is to the right...check it out!

I took several photos today, as I want to do a scrapbook page for my first Mother's Day. I'll share my favs, as well as a pic of my bracelet. We took a walk around the neighborhood this afternoon, and will be going out for dinner tonight at our favorite Singaporian restaurant...okay, so it's the only one we know, but it's still our fav!

To our mama's...Happy Mother's Day and thanks for all you do/have done for us! We love you lots!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Cograts my friend...glad you had a great day! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations April!! It is such a great feeling to be Mom!! I am glad you had a special day!