Thursday, December 30, 2010

A New Year: 2011

I took a look back at my New Year post from last year, and these were the things on my to-do list for 2010...
A few things I'd like to cross off my list this year:
--get pregnant/stay pregnant (check)
--run the Flying Pig 5K with Jen in early May (didn't do because of #1 above)
--paint what needs painted in the house and finish reorganizing rooms/furniture (check)
--focus on better diet, ie: try to drink more water, eat more fruits & veggies, etc (still trying, but doing better)
--transition Emmy into a big girl room, with a big girl bed (check)
--read more for fun (check...amazing what you can do when you stop bringing work home with you!)

So, again, I have some overall goals for 2011 that would be lovely to accomplish. We'll see what 2011 has in store for us!
--deliver a healthy baby boy in May, and help Em with the transition to big sister
--breastfeed for what seems a reasonable length of time, and not feel (too) guilty when I'm ready to be done
--join Weight Watchers post-pregnancy
--plan to enter a Turkey Trot in 2011, and run the whole thing
--continue to focus on maintaining a reasonable work/home balance
--take an online photography course to really learn how to use my camera
--dedicate time on a regular basis to nurture my relationship with Keith (this will become even more challenging come May)

Friends & loved ones, here's hoping for a wonderful 2011 for you!

1 comment:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Sounds as if you have some noble plans for 2011. Blessings to all of you in the coming year. Change and transitions will be keywords in your lives this coming year!!!